|This is a quick and easy, no bake recipe that your bird is sure to love!|
| ||1||Whole wheat bagel|
| ||Peanut butter as needed|
| ||Commercially prepared bird seed mixture|
| ||Raisins as needed|
|The recipe is simple enough to allow you to make as little or a much as you need, so you wont get stuck with a monster sized batch of goodies, for one tiny bird. Its a bit messy, but so easy and so tasty!
1. With a knife, cut the bagel into appropriate-sized pieces for your bird. You can make as many of these as you would like.
2. Spread peanut butter in a thin layer over all surfaces of the bagel.
3. Then dip the bagel piece in the seeds. Roll it around until all the pieces are coated well with seeds, and the bagel is no longer sticky.
4. Set the coated bagel piece aside. Repeat with the remaining bagel pieces, making as many as desired.
5. Stick a raisin or two onto the center of each bagel bite. The bagel bites are ready to be served immediately, or they can be refrigerated briefly, until ready to serve.
These pet food recipes are submitted by other Simply Pets members for everyone to enjoy. SimplyPets makes no assurances to the nutritional value or safety of the recipes. If you are unsure if you should use a recipe listed here we recommend checking with your veterinarian.
Submit a new pet food recipe
Fatal error: Cannot use object of type DB_Error as array in /home/jpunteney/sp_includes/display_functions_inc.php on line 215