|This sweet French toast turns of soft and fluffy, and is a nice treats for pets and people alike. The toast is rich in vitamin A thanks to the sweet potatoes, calcium and vitamin D, thanks to the milk, plus plenty of fiber and B vitamins with the addition of whole wheat bread.
1. Preheat a frying pan or skillet over medium-high heat. Allow the pan to heat up until a drop of water splashed onto it begins to sizzle immediately.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine the eggs, baby food and milk. Then use a whisk to whip everything together until all the ingredients are smooth and consistent and the egg is slightly frothy.
3. Transfer the egg mixture to a wide, shallow bowl such as a pie plate. Then dunk the piece of bread into the mixture. Turn the bread over so that both sides are coated in the mixture.
4. Lift the bread out of the mixture allow excess mixture to drip off the bread. Then toss the bread onto the hot frying pan. Let the bread fry on one side until golden brown, then carefully flip it over and cook the other side, until it is golden.
5. Remove the bread from the pan and set it aside to cool. If you have excess egg mixture leftover, you can make additional pieces of bread if desired. Once the bread is cool to the touch, cut or tear it into bite-sized pieces and serve to your pet.