| ||2 Tbsp||Quaker Oat Meal|
| ||1||Leaf of Lettuce|
| ||1||Leaf of Curly Kale|
| ||1/2 ||Apple|
| ||1/4 Cup||Your pet's pellets|
|1. Put an 1/8 of the pellets on the bottom of your pet's bowl.
2. Cut up curly kale and add it on top until it makes a full layer (about 1 inch).
3. Cut up carrots and add until they make a full layer (about 1 inch).
4. Cut up lettuce and add until it makes a full layer (about 1 inch).
5. Add remaining pellets
6. Cut apple up and add to make a layer
7. Sprinkle oat meal on top
8. Keep out for a few minuites and then serve
These pet food recipes are submitted by other Simply Pets members for everyone to enjoy. SimplyPets makes no assurances to the nutritional value or safety of the recipes. If you are unsure if you should use a recipe listed here we recommend checking with your veterinarian.
Submit a new pet food recipe