|A mixture of healthy, yummy foods for your hamster!|
| ||Half|| packet of strawberry and cream oatmeal|
| ||5 Tbs.||honey|
| ||2||Pieces of baby broccoli|
|1. Mix oatmeal and honey in a small container.
2. Crush peanuts and mix in with honey and oatmeal
3. Dice broccoli into small pieces, about the size of your hamster's paw. mix in well with other ingrediants.
4. Use a half teaspoon measurer, and scoop and level the mixture out. do this with the rest of the batter, and place on an ungreased plate.
5. Put cookies into freezer and let sit for 30 to 60 minutes.
6. Remove from freezer and enjoy!
These pet food recipes are submitted by other Simply Pets members for everyone to enjoy. SimplyPets makes no assurances to the nutritional value or safety of the recipes. If you are unsure if you should use a recipe listed here we recommend checking with your veterinarian.
Submit a new pet food recipe
Fatal error: Cannot use object of type DB_Error as array in /home/jpunteney/sp_includes/display_functions_inc.php on line 215